MCU Manhattan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://shielduniversityau.forumotion.com

Introduction Empty Introduction

Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:26 pm
Steve pulled up his car onto campus. He had a week until classes started, but he still had to move into his dorm room. He knew Bucky was already in their dorm unpacking, but he could carry his things up. With a sigh, he got out of his car and went to the back of the car for the trunk.
A large bright yellow humvee pulled up two spaces down, the engine cutting out with an audible snap and the driver side door burst open, a tall blonde man climbed out and smiled, "Hurry up, Loki, we have to get you settled so-"
The passenger side door slowly opened and a teenager with black hair and a grimace firmly set in place climbed out, this was decidedly Loki, "so you can go see your girlfriend, I know, Thor."
Thor smiled widely then looked up at Steve, "oh look a classmate, hello!" And he waved while grabbing a large box out of the back of the car.
Steve smiled kindly and waved back. “Morning.” He opened the trunk and got out his bags. He didn’t have that much to bring with him, he figured he’d be buying more over the course of his semester.
Thor nodded toward Steve's few boxes, "we can give you a hand if you'd like? Do you know what room you are in?"
Loki huffed and crossed his arms, "do we have /time/ for all this?"
"Plenty, quiet you." Thor muttered.
Steve put his bags on each arm, but did notice how Loki was being a bit of a brat. “I’m fine, but thanks for the offer.” And he shut the trunk.
"Very well! I am Thor and this is my little brother, Loki."
"Adopted brother." Loki muttered, grabbing a bag.
"Dont mind him, hes grouchy because he misses Mother." Thor teased which made Loki's ears redden.
A battered, purple minicooper barreled toward the school's drive, blaring EDM. Inside, an incredibly unimpressed redhead was shouting, "Fuck you, Barton! This is why we don't normally LET. YOU. DRIVE."
Loki skirted out of the way almost dropping his bag when the car swung wide into the space next to Thor's, "Fuck!"
Steve had to take a step back himself and covered an ear haphazardly due to the music.
A blonde slid out of the driver's side door with a smirk on his face, "Yeah, well, /someone/ is still suspended from driving after that whole stalking incident."
Loki hurriedly went around to stand behind Thor in case of more crazed drivers but the big blonde only laughed loudly, "Good morning!"
"I was NOT stalking anyone. That Rumlow guy is bad news, and I will PROVE IT," the redhead ground out, reaching over to turn off the idling car and, thankfully, sparihg everyone's eardrums. "And for the last time, turn up your fucking hearing aids, Clint!"
Clint rolled his shoulders and eyes in tandem before waving at the three gents he nearly mowed over. "Howdy! You guys moving in?"
“Yeah, actually.” Steve smiled.
"My brother Loki is new this year but I am a Senior!" Thor called, his ears still ringing.
“I’m just starting myself."
Clint pulled out his phone, a small line forming between his brows. A few taps later, he grinned back up at the others. "Sorry. I couldn't quite hear Triangle Torso here, but I think you said yeah? We're Sophomores, started early."
The redhead rolled her eyes, "Ignore my boyfriend's rudeness. He was raised by circus freaks. I'm Natasha. This is Clint. We have an apartment just off campus."
Something about Natasha told Steve to not mess with her, and that comment about stalking definitely didn’t help. “I’m Steve, I just started with my friend Bucky."
A little way away, a black car pulled up and parked neatly. The purring engine clicked off and the doors opposed open, three men stepping out.
"Thanks for the lift, Tony." Bruce said with a smile, adjusting a rucksack over his shoulder. He glanced to the third man, Jarvis, and nodded. "I didn't think you planned on picking me up."
"Yeah, well it's on route," Tony shrugged and adjusted the sunglasses over his eyes, glancing around and spotting a group huddled together. "It's really no problem-." Quickly he moved to the trunk, grabbing a few bags to take to his room.
Steve shook Clint’s hand, and couldn’t help but notice how nice that car was. It looked extremely expensive, definitely nicer than Steve’s old banger.
Jarvis awkwardly adjusted the strap of his satchel on his shoulder, "It's really not a bother, we're all going the same way." He said in a crisp, measured tone.
Nat offered her own hand to Thor and Loki, "Apologies about his driving. That should be... resolved in a month or so. Do the two of you live on campus?"
Thor smiled broadly and eagerly shook her hand, "I do not, but my little brother does!" Loki grimaced and also shook her hand, "I'm not /that/ much younger than you, you know! I'm Loki and this idiot who keeps looking about for his girlfriend is Thor."
"Still," Bruce shrugged, tugging at his sleeves and glancing around to spot the small group. Well, what was the harm in saying hello? "Are we going to say hi?"
Tony tilted his head and then mirrored Bruce's shrug. Despite his nonchalance, he calmly lead the way over to the small group and called a greeting. "Hey!"
Nat arched and eyebrow, "Are your parents... Norse Mythology enthusiasts?"
Clint spun around and grinned, "How's it going, nerds?"
Steve waved to the two others by the nice car noticed another thing: they were young. Not young like Bucky as they were a year apart, but more like they should still be in high school.
Thor laughed, hoisting a second box onto his shoulder, "We are just extremely Scandinavian." Loki snorted, "I'm adopted."
Jarvis hung back nervously and kept pretty close to Tony's back.
The redhead's eyes narrowed for a moment, but the corner of her mouth quirked as she turned to survey the newcomers. "You're Tony Stark and friends, aren't you? Natasha Romanova," she offered a well manicured hand.
That explained why the guy in shades was so young. Tony Stark was practically capable of being a senior in engineering at 18. According to rumors, his dad forced him to wait a bit before starting college.
The sight of a grin was welcome and Tony took it as an invitation to approach properly, his lips curling into a small smirk. "Been called worse than nerd." With a glance to Bruce and Jarvis he took Natasha's hand, giving a small and polite shake. "That's us. I'm Tony, obviously, that one who keeps fiddling with his bag is Bruce and the other is Jarvis."
Bruce gave a shy wave, smiling and standing a little straighter in order to not betray his nerves. "And you all are?"
Jarvis blushed and waved quietly, staring at the sidewalk despite how friendly everyone was being.
Thor nodded to Bruce as his hands were very full, "I am Th-" Loki cut in, "Are we going to be doing this all day or are we going in? I'm Loki, he's Thor, That's Steve, Clint, and Natasha, you're Tony, Bruce and Javis,. There, everyone know everyone? Good! It's hot out here and I think we'd all like to get moved in without dying of heat exhaustion!"
Thor laughed and gestured with his chin to the door of the dorm, "Then get the door, /princess/."
“I’m Steve.” Steve introduced.
“YOU COMING OR WHAT!?” Someone screamed out of nowhere. Out of nowhere a tall boy with one arm and long hair walked up to Steve sidewalk with a somewhat irritated expression. “I’ve been waiting for like 20 minutes."
Loki groaned, "Not another one . . . " He picked up a small box and then grabbed the front of Thor's shirt and hurried them toward the door.
Clint's gaze darted across the newcomers, soaking in every detail before bursting into a full belly-laugh at Loki's antics and the following bellow of frustration.
Natasha merely rolled her eyes. "I didn't realize you were attending SHIELD, James. It's good to see you again." She completed the rest of the introductions before adding, "We should make our way inside, however. My curls don't much care for the heat any more than Loki."
“Oh, hey Nat.” Bucky said with a smile and gave her a half hug. “Didn’t want to pass the scholarship up.”
“Well, since you’re here,” Steve said as he handed Bucky the heaviest bag. “You can help me.”
Bucky almost dropped the bag, shocked how heavy it was. “Jesus, how much shit did you pack, Rogers?”
Before Steve could respond, Nat quirked an eyebrow and drawled, "Oooh, doing the heavy lifting, Barnes? Have you finally found yourself a worthy boy toy?"
Steve sputtered. “Why do people keep thinking that?” Honestly, ever since Freshman year of high school, people made jokes that he and Bucky were a couple. He never understood it. And it didn’t help that t-shirts that said ‘it could be gayer’ were popular.
Bucky just shouldered at Steve. “What’s wrong, Stevie? Am I too much for you to handle?”
Clint shrugs, "You're gorgeous, Triangle. Two of you together? Mnf. Wishful thinking, maybe?" He waggled his eyebrows at Natasha.
Steve shivered in disgust. “No!”
Natasha giggled, an almost melodic sound with a hint of steel undertone that melted Clint's nethers. "So what's the story with you two, then? You don't look like family."
Bucky shrugged (as much as he could with the weight of the bag). “Grew up together. You wouldn’t believe it, but this guy was TINY when we met.”
Nat's gaze dragged along Steve's body so obviously it was almost tangible. "Late bloomer? No wonder a big guy like you is shoving off his heaviest stuff onto a smaller friend. Not used to your muscles yet are ya, big guy?" She took a box from Steve's trunk and handed it to Clint. "We might as well help you guys. Rooming together?"
“Yeah, actually. At Falcon hall, just down the sidewalk.” Steve grabbed another box under his arm after putting his backpack on.
“We’ve also got another roommate, just so you know.” Bucky said as they started walking. He... honestly didn’t mind the new guy. He apparently wasn’t just military, but also studying psychology, and was funny too. He’d probably fit right in with them.
"Falcon Hall has the best beds--sturdier if ya know what I mean," Clint supplied. "Too bad it's also one of the three-bedders."
“Meanwhile Stark’s money probably got him a fucking /mansion/ on campus.”
Bucky chided.
"Careful, James, someone might think you were /jealous/," Nat teased.
“I’m not. The kid comes from money, and his dad’s bragged on TV about “having the Stark standard”. Seriously, ‘Stark Standard’? Who comes up with that?” Ok, maybe he was a /bit/ jealous that Tony Stark got a lot more than they did, but it was scholarships that got him and Steve into SHIELD, so they got what they were allowed. They’d probably still have to take out student loans if they didn’t get good jobs. Then he perked up, “Oh, forgot to mention: Leia finally got her service dog training certificate.”
Steve smiles. “That’s great! I know you’ve been begging your mom to let you do that for a while now.”
Clint squished his face up into approximation of a pout, "They let you keep dogs in the dorms? Damnit, Nat, I told ya we shoulda fought Coulson harder and lived on campus."
The redhead cracked her neck and scoffed, "We can have dogs in our apartment, Clint. You know what else we can have in the apartment but we couldn't if we lived on campus?"
"No... is this a trick question?"
“This oughta be good.” Bucky smirked.
Nat winked at the one armed wonder and answered Clint, "O. R. G. I. E. S. Alcohol. Hackathons. Use your brain, Barton. We have way more fun off campus."
Steve blushed but Bucky laughed.
((Continued here.))
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum