MCU Manhattan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://shielduniversityau.forumotion.com

Steve/Bucky/Sam's Dorm Room Empty Steve/Bucky/Sam's Dorm Room

Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:52 pm
((Continued from here))
Eventually, they all made it to Falcon hall and they got a first floor dorm room on account of Bucky’s disabilities and service dog. As soon as he opened the door, a large brown and white spotted pit bull ran out and almost toppled Bucky over.
“Leia! Down!”
Clint dropped his box and crashed to his knees next to Bucky, a huge grin splitting his face. "That's the best name ever, Buck. Who's a good girl? Hmm? Who's a good girl."
Nat let out a sharp but fond breath, "Of course it's a pit bull. You're gonna feel like you have a fourth roommate, y'know."
“I’ve had her since I was 16, and she’s a daddy’s girl anyway.”
“Did you bring people over?” A voice said from inside the dorm room.
The dorm itself was an open layout. Right next to the door was a kitchenette, then a common area with 2 couches and a TV, and two small hallways on each side. The left lead to the bathroom and Sam’s room, the right lead to Steve and Bucky’s rooms.
Another guy stood up from the couch, he was dark skinned, had a beard, muscular, and seemed a bit older than the group. Probably mid 20s.
“So this is Steve, the guy you’ve been complaining about for half an hour?”
“I wasn’t-.”
“You /were/. You’re lucky your dog likes me so much or else she’d be clawing at the door.”
The older man held out his hand to Steve with a smile. “Sam Wilson, studying psychology.”
Steve smiled back and shook Sam’s hand. “Steve Rogers, studying graphic design.” The way Sam shook his hand told Steve he was ex military, and he seemed really nice. Maybe this could actually work.
“Great, there’s hope for you two yet.” Bucky said with a smile.
Soon the boxes and bags were moved into Steve’s room, and Nat and Clint left to go to their apartment. Although Steve was pretty sure Clint wanted to take Leia home.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum